The right time to get your brand strategy right was yesterday. Failing that, today.
Nailing brand strategy means getting a sharp understanding of some fundamental aspects of your business. A clear brand strategy can answer key questions that must have been running through your mind, including:
- What is the larger purpose/vision of my brand?
- What should my specific offerings be?
- Which segment of the market should I aim for, for best results?
- What is my unique value proposition?
- What are the core values on which my brand will be built? What will these values mean for the culture of the brand?
- How should I position my brand in the mind of my target segment(s)?
- What should my core messaging be across communication channels, to both internal and external audiences?
I help companies find compelling answers to all these questions, thereby crafting their brand identity in tune with their vision, purpose and business realities. As an extension of this, I create a focussed, cost-effective Marketing Communication plan that helps the brand engage effectively with key stakeholders/audiences. The last mile of the branding work I do is to write impactful content that is in line with its value proposition and ethos of the brand.
Over the past 15 years, I have worked on brands of every hue and size, from nearly 25 different industries. From food to fashion to footwear, healthcare to hospitality, engineering to e-commerce – I have worked on them all. Years of working with ad agencies such as Fountainhead Communications and Lowe Lintas and brand consulting companies such as Vertebrand have sharpened my strategic thinking, insighting powers and storytelling ability. All of which I use to build inspirational brand identities around a solid core.
Whether you are a large & stable organisation, a hungry, mid-sized company or a start-up, I can help you chart your brand’s strategy and communication.
To know more about this and see how I can help your venture, get in touch with me today.
Some of the brands I have worked on are: